Introduction Of A Future Superstar

 

Hi! I'm Matthew,

An up and coming superstar. Mark my words! I've just turned 22 and am currently in my second year of college studying Creative Digital Media at TU Dublin Blanchardstown.

School was never really for me. When I was young I was a "bad kid" constantly getting in trouble and never listening or participating. Primary school I enjoyed while I was young but once secondary came along I absolutely hated it. I would dread going into school in the morning, constantly trying to pursued my mom not to send me in. I missed countless days during school as I just felt I was never learning anything as I could not find interest in anything. I would sit there drawing or try to listen to music from my phone. I'd do this by putting an earphone through my sleeve, holding it in my hand and leaning my head on my hand. Anything to occupy me until I could go home. I fell behind so much to the point where there was no catching up. I just simply did not want to be there and would much rather be at home playing Xbox which has been my passion since I was young. I would easily put 8 hours a day into gaming and still do. When I was younger, 12-15 hours a day. I got so good at games. 


   After failing my leaving cert in school and leaving. I found myself working in a warehouse for a year with my Girlfriends dad. I was treated very well there but it did not fulfil me at all. I worked for a year and half and decided this is not what I want my life to be. I saved some money, got to do some things that Ive always wanted and then applied to BFEI Blackrock Further Education Institute to pursue a PLC in Graphic design. Instantly I loved it. Met so many nice people and travelled with them. This was a door to what I'm doing now. 


   The entire year I was working on a portfolio that I was quite proud of. I live close to TUD Blanchardtown so it's definitely the most convenient college for me. I'm not extremely happy with how everything has turned out. I'm in love with the course and am so excited to get stuck into year 2. Year 1 was successful and have learned a lot. Moving forward I plan to incorporate everything I learn into my gaming passion and my Livestream which has been extremely successful recently. Juggling both will not be easy but if it was easy everybody would do it! 

Comments

  1. Great blog entry Matthew, it was nice learning more about you man, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matthew! It is very nice to meet you. Your interest with gaming I can relate to very well as I too love playing video games on my Xbox and could do so for hours on end. Your live streams are doing very well I come along and watch every now and then haha. I am glad you are liking this course. Best of luck with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Unity Tutorial 02