Assignments

Using eLearning Assignments with your Learning Management System

Taken via Google images "Assignment"


My first impressions of this module are very optimistic. Possibly the only module so far that the work has been clearly presented to us and is easy to understand. I have no prior experience with Unity but am an avid gamer and have been all my life. I'm extremely excited to learn about game development. Before coming to TUD Blanchardstown. 


  Game development was what I wanted to pursue after leaving school. I glanced at a PLC course related to it in Blackrock but decided that Graphic Design may be more suited to me as I had experience in it. I'm very happy with the decision I made. It seems like my other modules are very difficult to follow and quite clustered. I understand due to COVID and it is difficult not only on students, but the teachers also. It's not the ideal situation and I can respect that although having all the work played out for the entire semester has been the best thing to happen since I began year 2.


  In terms of any extra credit modules, the only one that has grasped my interest is the "Tech tasks" although I'm not sure how likely I will be to pursue them just as I feel I have a lot of work to get done as is. I would love to see Face-to-face classes begin as being at home is convenient but I know I struggle to maintain focus when at home and am easily distracted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction Of A Future Superstar

Unity Tutorial 02