Unity Tutorial 02

 







Upon completion of this beginner tutorial I felt very achieved. Although most of the work was done and was following a step by step guide. It's very rewarding to start a project and have it operating properly by the time you finish. I thought I would run into a lot of problems along the way but the software was really quite straight forward.


   Coding came easy enough, I did however get an error when attempting to go into Gameview as I forgot to add the ";" at the end of my code. Looking back over my lines of code I was able to locate the problem, mainly because of how many times I've made this same mistake in Brackets while developing websites so the problem was quite noticeable to me. It's great to see similarities like that between modules that I'm doing currently. Web development I'm sure will fit in nicely to future coding that I will need to do I'm sure.


   I do feel I will forget a lot of the code in the future, I think that will be my main obstacle that I encounter throughout this module. Constantly going back over recent code. It can be difficult to remember everything and when you look online for help, often times video creators use different methods to what you are used to and then it confuses your code even more so. This has happened in the past. Regardless I look forward to future projects and am excited to learn more about Unity. 


   Although the tutorials were extremely helpful I found it very tedious and would play every video back at 2x speed, but that's all apart of the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction Of A Future Superstar