Unity Tutorial 03

 



Here is a current image of my progress in Unity, following the tutorial I have been following. I've really been enjoying learning about Unity and progressing. It most definitely is getting more complex and the code is becoming a lot more difficult to follow, remember and has a lot more to it. 


It's worrying me a little bit going from following a step by step video tutorial to creating something original and somewhat unique. I hope there will be further tutorials to prepare me for what is to come in the future when developing my game and am hopeful that Youtube will provide some video tutorials on how to design games, similar to the First Person Shooter that I will begin developing shortly.


I've had a similar experience like this. Last year studying web development we began by following easy tutorials that would become more difficult but any problems we had the solutions would be clearly visible. When we were left to develop the sight on our own it quickly became frustrating as it's so much to remember and is very difficult to direct your code and locate the problem when you're inexperienced. I hope this is not the case but will need to begin preparing for that. I will need to take the development slow and minimise mistakes, but mistakes are inevitable and most definitely will happen along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction Of A Future Superstar

Unity Tutorial 02